[tcb] I cracked the whip but

  • From: Julie <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 23:00:18 -0500

I cracked the whip on my mechanic to get my 21 Window finished or else! (Cracking the whip is so against my nature.). And he (with me helping in small ways) did get my big beautiful engine all together.

And then I asked before the engine installation, if he had checked the state of the interior of the gas tank. I remembered that my former mechanic did and he gave it a thumbs up but of course my current mechanic has higher standards and he gave the tank a thumbs down. And I have taken charge of gas tank restoration and I think I am doing a good job of it but I am taking forever. I am almost finished but apparently I really need somebody who will crack a whip on me.

Julie