[tcb] Re: Here we go

  • From: "David Sparlin" <nilraps@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 11:37:45 -0500

It's on eBay and it looks gooood.  J

From: tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Mark Sawyer
Sent: Saturday, April 07, 2007 11:35 AM
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Here we go

Just saw ad on thesamba.com, and better watch out for some real flaky
offers.  Also, it isn't showing up on ebay, or did you put it on there?

Ronnie Hughes <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'll be around until about 4:00 PM so give me a call and we can meet up
somewhere.  281-292-2135

Ronnie

Trey Jung <treyjung@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ronnie,

Im up in Spring today... Did not know of you are around? I have your latern.
Thought I could pick up the chair. Looks like I'm not going to the classic.

I know its late notice, I sent an email the other day to your swbell email
address. Oops

Trey
713-501-7963

On 4/7/07, Ronnie Hughes <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Listed Sparky on the SAMBA and EBAY this AM.

EBAY Item # 150110265252

We will see what happens.

Ronnie

  _____

It's here! Your new message!
Get new email alerts
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49938/*http:/tools.search.yahoo.com/toolbar/feat
ures/mail/>  with the free Yahoo! Toolbar.

  _____

Now that's room service! Choose
<http://travel.yahoo.com/hotelsearchpage;_ylc=X3oDMTFtaTIzNXVjBF9TAzk3NDA3NT
g5BF9zAzI3MTk0ODEEcG9zAzIEc2VjA21haWx0YWdsaW5lBHNsawNxMS0wNw-->  from over
150,000 hotels