[tcb] Re: Here we go

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 09:35:09 -0700 (PDT)

Just saw ad on thesamba.com, and better watch out for some real flaky offers.
Also, it isn't showing up on ebay, or did you put it on there?

Ronnie Hughes <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  I'll be around until about 4:00 PM
so give me a call and we can meet up somewhere.  281-292-2135

Ronnie

Trey Jung <treyjung@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Ronnie,

Im up in Spring today... Did not know of you are around? I have your latern.
Thought I could pick up the chair. Looks like I'm not going to the classic.

I know its late notice, I sent an email the other day to your swbell email
address. Oops

Trey
713-501-7963

  On 4/7/07, Ronnie Hughes <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Listed Sparky on the