[tcb] Re: Head count for Denis

  • From: "jumpinjoe" <jumpinjoe@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 17:08:38 -0500

Hey All... I might make it there late on Thursday, I can't get
off work until noon...I don't know how long it will take to
get there.   I want to bring the Hoochiemama...It all depends
on if i can get the oil from stop leaking...by the way, If you
didn't know...The Hoochiemama is a 73 westy (hou)

From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 10:35:17 -0500

>This little shindig is looking pretty cool.
>As of now 1 week out we have the following participants:
>
>Dan and Katrina Martin 71 delux (hou) +1 HUGE dog (Thor)
>Ronnie Huges 71 hardtop westy (hou)
>Bob and Mary Beth Perring 70 westy (hou)
>Mark Sawyer ?? vanagon westy (hou)
>Steve and Sharon Chamberlin 67 westy (dal)
>Denis and Claudia Holbrook  76? westy (dal)
>Neil McGlothin 69 ?? (dal)
>I still don't know how many are gonna make it late from
Dallas (Rob you
>gonna make it to Denis' Thursday night)
>I count 11
>I don't think i forgot anyone, but I did get the call that my
oldest
>brother in going to take a job with KBR driving a truck in
Iraq in the

Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net