[tcb] Eureka Tunes

  • From: Bob in Houston <perring@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 15:55:19 -0500

I have 20 gigabytes of mp3 files stored in my Neo-Jukebox mp3 player.
(It only has a 20 gig storage)

When I travel, I generally plug the line out from the mp3 player directly
into my bus radio, and play tunes of my choice for whatever mood I am in.

( I can just see Trey's eyes rolling)

I also have a 250 milliwatt FM stereo transmitter that can accept the audio
input.

I am thinking I might broadcast on 88.3 MHZ FM Stereo while on the road
this coming weekend.

We would, like be our own travelling broadcast station in East Texas, and
East Oklahoma.
(That might not be all bad)

Given that we will all have FRS, or some means of talking back and forth, I
could take requests, heh, heh.

Forewarned, my tunes collection is eclectic !!!