[tcb] Re: HEY JOE!

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 12:21:12 -0500

I think we should get together this week or weekend with Mark and put
a breather box on the Hooch so she will stop blowing oil and you could
drive her.
Mark do you think that is the whole problem?
Larry knows TIV too......
Joe has a BIG motor TIV that blows some oil, I think he may have
excessive crankcase pressure, and we could cure it easy with the
installation of a breather box to vent the valve covers.

anyone???

On Aug 18, 2004, at 10:41 AM, Katrina Martin wrote:

> Alright Joe your going to Eureka Springs,AR on Thursday. It's going to
> be lots of fun this year, maybe it will stay cool(Denis says it has
> been down in the 60's for 3 weeks now)
> The weather has been great here also. Anyways, I am glad you decided
> to go.
> There's tons of new beetles at the Eureka show,there was at least
> 15-20 last year.
> You new beetle is the coolest.No your bus is actually the coolest...
> Katrina
> 71 bus"Homer"

Dan & Katrina Martin
1971 VW Bus