[tcb] Re: 1 more week to wait

  • From: RHughes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 12:37:48 -0500

Actually my bus is already packed with chairs, tables, grill, ice chest
(empty) and a sleeping bag.  I could leave within an hour if I needed to.

RH

                      Dan Martin

                      <danandkatrinamart        To:       tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

                      in@xxxxxxx>               cc:

                      Sent by:                  Subject:  [tcb] 1 more week to
wait
                      tcb-bounce@freelis

                      ts.org

                      08/18/2004 11:06

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      tcb

  I am just sitting here at work thinkin' about this time next week we
will be rolling out to meet up with Ronnie in the Woodlands at noon. I
am so "trip proud" I can't hardly stand it.

Dan & Katrina Martin
1971 VW Bus
H.B.B.
T.C.B.