[tcb] Re: Great Weekend

  • From: a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 17:51:20 -0400 (EDT)

Sorry about that.
Mark and I decided to stay off 290 this year.  We ended up going north of
Austin through Round Rock and over to Burnet and then down through Marble Falls
to Johnson City.  Made it with no problems.  Going that way from Huntsville
made good time.  But if we wouldn't have stopped so many times to antique shop,
would have made better time.