[tcb] Re: Galveston fires

  • From: Katrina Martin <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 20:23:40 -0600

Just bring something for you to drink & snack on, we can cover you on the food situation,we have lots, and we enjoy sharing. Can't wait! Just 4 more days!

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin

On Feb 5, 2007, at 5:28 PM, Shelby Shook wrote:

man, I don't even know what I'll do for food. I have no camping stuff at all, maybe i'll just bring sandwiches in a cooler and call it done hah. I'm cool with eating anything honestly I'd just like to meet everyone and see the buses.

Well, I am working my fingers ragged getting the bus running so that I will be there. I am almost nearly certainly optimistically pretty sure.