[tcb] Re: Bulli Gras camping: Galveston State Park

  • From: Katrina Martin <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 20:27:42 -0600

Your on the list.
We have about 25 buses so far showing up. PARTY!

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin

On Feb 5, 2007, at 6:31 PM, Shelby Shook wrote:

Alright I decided I'm coming, put me on for the list. Just tell me how I pay and researve my spot and whatever I need to do. Thanks Katrina.

-Shelby

On 2/5/07, bustravler@xxxxxxx <bustravler@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Katrina,
I will be coming from Tulsa and hope to caravan down with Dennis and the FW group. I am leaving Thursday night and will meet up with them around Lake Bardwell Friday morning.
Leo
Thanks