[tcb] Re: GOOD TRIP

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 11:16:24 -0800 (PST)

heck I don't know what fixed it , We had a bout a six
foot lenghth of burnt wire flopping under the truck ,
shortting stuff out , Maybe it wore the metal down
smooth and now it doen't vibrate , I really don't know
/What I do know is that I felt every little change in
the road and was as nervous as a blind Q****r at a
weiner roast waiting for it to shake . SO life is good
right now , we put points and a condenser back in , I
was about to go bankrupt replaceing electronic
ignitions.

--- Sharon Chamberlain <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> That's Steve's VW repair method- I call it the Oral
> Roberts method. I think
> the car's so afraid Steve will try to work on it
> that it heals itself.

Paul Smith
www.23window.com/thezone
H.B.B