[tcb] Re: I need feedback.

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 13:19:48 -0600

Where is "Big Daddy" Ed Roth when you need him?
I was looking at this site today and saw this cool old bus picture:

http://www.surfhouse1967.com/vintage/shop/shop.html

That is the "Surfhouse" web site, there is some Ed Roth stuff there as well.

(this is the place Paul and I went one day on his trip to Houston. the owner is VW friendly, there is a picture of "The Zone" there now.)

On Nov 1, 2005, at 11:41 AM, Mark Sawyer wrote:

I am NOT an artist, just an idea man. If anyone is artisticly inclined, please feel free to come up with a design. Adobe Illustrator or photoshop are good programs to work with. EPS files are preferable, no JPEG files. I will see what I can come up with but any help will be greatly appreciated.

Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It probably shouldn't be a photograph, a drawing should do, but tahanx for
voluteering. If you do decide to drive you bus off the cliff while firing
all your guns at once, do it at the party so we will have a big audience and
lots of cameras. I think that it should contribute to the attendence.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Neil McGlothin" To: Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2005 9:56 AM Subject: [tcb] Re: I need feedback.