[tcb] Re: G2 working party ?

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 16:01:44 -0500

I have a Bentley as well.
I figure Gerald has one as well.
I guess that means you will not be helping?

On Jul 20, 2005, at 3:50 PM, Mark Sawyer wrote:

I've never done rear bearings on a bay window but I do have the Bentley manual if you would like to borrow it.---mark

Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx> wrote: I saw Ronnie say he might be able to go. I think I will be able make it, alone. Is the date still 29,30 and 31 July? Has Gerald made a trip to the chigger farm to see how it looks? Anyone done rear wheel bearings on a baywindow bus? Advice?

Dan & Katrina Martin 1971 VW Bus H.B.B. T.C.B.

http://homepage.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin