[tcb] Re: Fwd: night show..

  • From: "Trey Jung" <Trey.Jung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 06:49:28 -0600

What's Denis doing this weekend?

Trey

71 HEV (Hurricane Evacuation Vehicle)

________________________________

From: tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Mark Sawyer
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2005 9:59 PM
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Fwd: night show..

But how far do we go to get away from the storm?

Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx> wrote:

        Thanks for forwarding this to the list Mark.

        Looks like a good time to go camping........

        On Sep 20, 2005, at 8:51 PM, Mark Sawyer wrote:

        Note: forwarded message attached.

        From: joseph bowley <captainotto1503@xxxxxxxxx>

        Date: September 20, 2005 8:48:01 PM CDT

        To: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

        Subject: night show..

         As of 8:18pm on Tuesday night it looks like Galveston

        and the Houston area is going to be hit with Huricane

        Rita.

        We have decided to postpone the 13th annual V-dubs and

        Texas Nights Car show to Oct. 15th, 2005. This date

        could be pused back depending on the damage to the

        Houston area.

        We hope this will not upset anyone with the delay. we

        just want all are members and fellow VW owners to be

        safe.

        Keep watching the forums for further updates.

        Be safe everyone and get out of town if you can

        Thanks,

        Mike(VP)

        http://mail.yahoo.com <http://mail.yahoo.com/>