[tcb] Re: Fwd: night show..

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 10:36:41 -0500

Jeez, now we have to have T-shirts.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Paul Buck
  To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2005 10:23 AM
  Subject: [tcb] Re: Fwd: night show..

  How about Refugee-billy? Or should it be Rita-billy?

  On 9/21/05, Trey Jung <Trey.Jung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    What's Denis doing this weekend?

    Trey

    71 HEV (Hurricane Evacuation Vehicle)

      From: joseph bowley <captainotto1503@xxxxxxxxx>

      Date: September 20, 2005 8:48:01 PM CDT

      To: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

      Subject: night show..

       As of 8:18pm on Tuesday night it looks like Galveston

      and the Houston area is going to be hit with Huricane

      Rita.

      We have decided to postpone the 13th annual V-dubs and

      Texas Nights Car show to Oct. 15th, 2005. This date

      could be pused back depending on the damage to the

      Houston area.

      We hope this will not upset anyone with the delay. we

      just want all are members and fellow VW owners to be

      safe.

      Keep watching the forums for further updates.

      Be safe everyone and get out of town if you can

      Thanks,

      Mike(VP)

      http://mail.yahoo.com

  --