[tcb] Re: Fwd: [Arkansas VolkswagenVolksmeisters] sickening

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 14:58:19 -0800 (PST)

Steve:  Some of us do not do Facebook, and therefore can't determine what the
problem is.  Can you enlighten us?  I have also been to the Pasco County Bug
Jam
(once), didn't like it and haven't been back.  Though the Bulli Brigade was
good.

________________________________
From: David Bruce Ellis <notification+y2m4mmr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, Jan 15, 2012 at 3:59 PM
To: Arkansas VolkswagenVolksmeisters <273828575961635@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

David Bruce Ellis posted in Arkansas VolkswagenVolksmeisters.
 David Bruce Ellis 3:59pm Jan 15
sickening
No more time to work out the bugs
www2.tbo.com
For a quarter of a century, Sunray Bugs was a destination for Volkswagen
aficionados from around the...

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a
comment.