[tcb] Re: Friday not bus related question for home owners

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 08:44:47 -0500

it's crossed my mind to get an air gun (like a beebee or a pellet gun and shoot
through the ceiling) but diana won't go for it.

Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 06:10:19 -0700
From: bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Friday not bus related question for home owners
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey, it's Friday and you don't have to have bus content.  That said:  Have you
thought of a gun?

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:      how in the heck do you
get a living thing out of your attic? most likely a squirrel.

lemme give you some history. We used to have this 50' tv/cb/ham radio tower
sticking through the roof. well the pest guy said that that is where the
squirrel's are getting in. so we removed the antennae patched the hole in the
roof on the top side and the bottom side. filled all crevasses with foam and
metal and tar. there is no chance in hell the squirrels could be getting in or
out of that area. i've walked all along the roof, don't see any spot where they
could be getting in
 or out. the gabel end is in perfect shape with no holes in the screen that
covers it. i don't know where they are getting in at, but they are still
getting in 3 months after removing the antennae. i have bought the pest spray
that smells horrible that the squirrels, mice, cats, dogs, rodents of other
sorts can't stand and it seemed to work for a month. i've also bought a couple
of those sonar high pitched things that rodents can hear and makes them go
away. that seemed to work for a month or so...but this morning while sitting on
the crapper (you get all the gory details) i heard what sounded like the
critter dragging something across the attic floor.

there is poison up there too. the thing won't die or go away. i am thinking
about buying a live trap but that won't stop the next one from getting in.
where do you think it could get in and what can i do to make there temptation
of getting in stop?

sorry for the non bus content

    Stay in touch when
 you're away with Windows Live Messenger. IM anytime you're online.

Windows Live SkyDrive lets you share files with faraway friends.
http://www.windowslive.com/skydrive/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_skydrive_052008