[tcb] Re: Eureka Springs lunch invite

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 09:49:11 -0500

On Aug 19, 2004, at 9:15 AM, I Luv VWs wrote:

> We (Steve & Sharon Chamberlain) would like to invite the tcb group to
> our
> annual free Eureka Springs luncheon from 11-1 Sat,
You know you will have to PRY us out of your room!
It really is the best room at the hotel.
>  our motel room is #174 we
> think , it's the corner one closest to the show, look for the Texas VW
> Classic stuff in the window, we are serving chili, hotdogs, baked
> potatoes
> and taco salad and drinks.
That sounds great!
>  Look forward to seeing and meeting everybody.
I think you know everyone?
>  We
> are off work and will meet you guys Dan and Katrina in Canton thurs.
> morn,
> is that still on?
We are camping out at Cooper Lake:

http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/park/cooper/

You should be able to hook up with Neil and Shirley for the cruise to
Cooper Lake.
> - what shall I bring? I thought about guacamole or a 7
> layer dip.
That 7 layer dip will work! Denis is making us fajitas Thursday night.

Dan & Katrina Martin
1971 VW Bus
H.B.B.
T.C.B.