[tcb] Eureka Springs lunch invite

  • From: "I Luv VWs" <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 09:15:19 -0500

We (Steve & Sharon Chamberlain) would like to invite the tcb group to our
annual free Eureka Springs luncheon from 11-1 Sat, our motel room is #174 we
think , it's the corner one closest to the show, look for the Texas VW
Classic stuff in the window, we are serving chili, hotdogs, baked potatoes
and taco salad and drinks. Look forward to seeing and meeting everybody. We
are off work and will meet you guys Dan and Katrina in Canton thurs. morn,
is that still on?- what shall I bring? I thought about guacamole or a 7
layer dip.