[tcb] Re: Doesn't she know when to quit???

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 14:46:28 -0500

you know, they did that episode on tlc and they talked about not believing in
contraceptives and how the bible says that children are great blah blah blah.
if i had that many children i don't see how i'd have the time to go for number
18. it's disgusting, that poor poor woman will probably die early all because
of the stupid decisions they have made in life.

they are insane and should be put in jail. seperatly.

i'm still waiting for denis to chime in about an experince he has had with ol'
jim bob duggar
________________________________
> Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 14:21:30 -0500
> From: evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [tcb] Re: Doesn't she know when to quit???
>

> When I worked out at the "Rocket Farm" back in the 90s, I had two co workers.
>
> One guy, widower, had 8 kids.  He married a woman with 6.
> Another guy, last name of Rose, had 12 kids and always touted that he and his
> wife wanted "a dozen roses."
>
> Both of them came to work in clothes that had holes in them, tattered and
> they both look like they were worn out constantly but hallilujiah and
> pass the wine they carried the good book.
>
> I'm sorry, I'm reminded of the Cheech and Chong LP.. "Bailiff, Whack his pee
> pee."

Get Free (PRODUCT) RED™  Emoticons, Winks and Display Pics.