[tcb] Re: Doesn't she know when to quit???

  • From: Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 14:21:30 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

When I worked out at the "Rocket Farm" back in the 90s, I had two co workers.

One guy, widower, had 8 kids.  He married a woman with 6.
Another guy, last name of Rose, had 12 kids and always touted that he and his wife wanted "a dozen roses."

Both of them came to work in clothes that had holes in them, tattered and they both look like they were worn out constantly but hallilujiah and
pass the wine they carried the good book.

I'm sorry, I'm reminded of the Cheech and Chong LP.. "Bailiff, Whack his pee pee."