[tcb] Re: Danged Rain/Nac Show

  • From: Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 15:31:59 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

yup, couldn't breathe.  I've had it before so I'll get it again.

It just knocked me off my feet for a few days, no biggie.  Thanks for the offer
though.

I just have to stay out of the weather as it were.  Besides it gives me some
design time on a few projects that I'm trying to finish off.

I still have to talk to your SnL about his CNC capabilities.  I think there's a
few things that have a market out there.  Especially for dubs.