[tcb] Re: Danged Rain/Nac Show

  • From: Neil <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 15:08:50 -0700 (PDT)

Let me know when your're ready to talk to the son
in-law (Wade Radke)...He has a company (Galley Support
Innovations)...  Currently making latches for various
airlines, Boeing, etc...
When you feel better, I'll bring over a few of the
doodads he's made for me...
Gonna get him to make some Sundial Window Cranks and
more...

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.