[tcb] Re: Crickets

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 15:28:31 -0500

what? do they have to share a shirt!

On Jun 24, 2005, at 3:23 PM, Mark Sawyer wrote:

Hey Kat: Did I just hear you screaming? Don't forget that I have the capacity for screen printing and embroidery now. Just come up with a design. and we need 6 shirts, I'm sure Jan and Emily would like to participate.

KatrinaMartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote: Ok if I don't hear from someone else I am going to SCREAM!!!

Don't make me mad, I can scream really loud! Just joking!

Hey ! TCB! Hey! TCB! We need t-shirts! It would be really cheap at this point.

Only 5 t-shirts need to be ordered.

Ok this is what it will say," Only 5 members, but going strong."

Ya I am being a smartass.

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://homepage.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin