[tcb] Re: <<Crickets>>

  • From: Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 16:34:22 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Shazzbot at the Point?  Thought you knew.

Actually, yeah there is no "It's Friday" so here's a joke..

One day a man woke up and felt extremely ill so he called the Doctor.
The Doctor was busy that day and told the man that he couldn't see him and he
should
go to the emergency room.  The man pressed the Doctor and then he relented in
indicating
that he'd just got a new machine to diagnose illness.  Since it was a new
machine the Doctor
hadn't tried it out and this would give him an opportunity to do so.

The man was dubious but agreed to come in.

When the man arrived, a nurse gave him a sample cup and escorted him to the
Men's room.  After a few minutes the man presented the sample to the nurse who
put it into the machine.  The machine
buzzed and whirred and after a couple of minute a small paper print out
emerged.  The nurse tore it off the machine and put it in the man's chart and
then escorted him to a waiting room.

After a few minutes the Doctor came in and opened the chart and said "Well this
is easy, tennis elbow.  We can set you up with some anti-inflammatory creme and
you'll be good as new."

The man was shocked.  He told the doctor "I'm feeling ill, nauseous  my arm is
fine."

"Well" The doctor replied, "This is a very expensive machine and I doubt it'd
make a mistake so why don't you try the creme and let me know in the morning
how you feel."

The man took a prescription from the Doctor and left.  He was furious, here he
was, sick and this
machine was telling him that he had tennis elbow.  During the evening he grew
more angry and finally hatched a plan.  He went to the kitchen and got a
plastic cup.

He then went to his wife and asked if she'd provide a "sample."  She was
shocked but after a few minutes of explanation, she relented and did her part.

Next he went to his daughter and did the same.  Eventually his daughter added
her contribution.

He then went out to his garage and took some oil off his dipstick and put it in
the sample.

He then played with himself and left his sample along with the rest.

All night he dreamed of how he was going to get the machine.

The next day he was at the Doctor's office and was there before it opened.
When the Doctor arrived the man showed him the splooge in the plastic cup and
told the doctor "I was extremely ill last night so I thought I'd do the sample
then, maybe this would help the machine diagnose my condition better?"

The doctor looked at the splooge and said, "I've never seen anything like this
but we'll give it a try."

A few minutes later they were in front of the machine.  The doctor took the
sample and put it inside and started the machine.  The machine whirred,
clicked, buzzed and shook.  It took over five minutes but eventually a piece of
paper shot out of the side of the machine.  The Doctor picked it
up and read it and then busted out laughing.  He then haded the paper to the
man.

It read:

"Your wife has VD."
"Your daughter is six months pregnant."
"Your VW is 1/2 quart low on oil."
"If you don't stop playing with yourself you'll never get rid of that tennis
elbow."