[tcb] Re: Classic week and trip home

  • From: "Chuck Blue" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 17:28:33 -0500

Sue and I arrived home at 11:30.The trip was very uneventful.Just the way I like it.Even if I am just a bus wannabe I enjoyed seeing veryone.Maybe one of these days one of my bugs will morph into a bus. I thought that this was the best show I have attended. Steve and Sharon did a oustanding job . STRESSED! Now maybe they can unwind.

ole blue
----- Original Message ----- From: "singlecabboy" <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>