[tcb] Re: Christmas Party

  • From: Jammy <damhippiekustoms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 12:12:09 -0800 (PST)

I'll have to check our schedules with school and work and see if we are able to
make it down would love too I'll git with Kim and let ya'll know

Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:   Emily and I will be there.

Christopher Dirksen <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
So I'm thinking of having a Christmas party for TCBers at my house, if there is
enough interest in the idea. My thought would be to have it on Friday the 22nd
of December, I know some of you may be going out of town but I thought I would
put out the feelers to see if it would draw interest.

  Please let me know if you would like to join us, thinking pot luck and small
gift exchange or something.

  Jenn Paris River and I live off of 290 and Barker Cypress just on the
outskirts of Houston.

  Or if there are other plans aready made for a party then give us
directions..WOO HOO..

    Cajun Eskimo
  Christopher Dirksen

Keep it Aircooled,

          Jammy Thomas
     Dam Hippie Kustoms
                    { uber groovy }

Have a burning question? Go to Yahoo! Answers and get answers from real people
who know.