[tcb] Re: Christmas Party

  • From: Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 17:52:57 -0600

That link doesn't work for me.

At 04:15 PM 12/8/2006, you wrote:

TCB

Hello all just wanted to let you know that I created a MSN group that I will be adding the information for the Christmas party on the 22nd of December. In the links section I'll add hotel information and on the calendar section on the 22 nd I put our address and phone numbers that you can see if you click the christmas party link on that day. I have a list of people in the message section and soon with Jennifer's help we will start a list of what people would like to bring to eat as this is a pot luck, Jennifer has informed me that she is planning to cook a big chicken and sausage gumbo. I will put it to a poll as to what the gift exchange should be, we were thinking 15-20 dollar Chinese gift exchange but like I said we put it to a poll and go with it. Once you visit the site if you could post a picture of your bus so that I can put a face to a bus that would be sweat! Any questions please let me know and I try to answer them

<http://groups.msn.com/TheDirksenTransporter/_whatsnew.msnw>http://groups.msn.com/TheDirksenTransporter/_whatsnew.msnw

P.S. still looking for a Santa.

Cajun Eskimo

Christopher Dirksen

From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Christmas Party
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 07:29:18 -0500

Wish I could go, guys, but me Dizzy and Michael have too much going on this weekend. My niece is in a xmas play that I have to go see or my mother will throw away my Star Wars sheets.