[tcb] Re: Choices PSYCOBLOOIE BRAKE PARTY!!!!!

  • From: "w.wood" <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 16:27:27 -0400

JB Weld?  What?  You can't fix anything with JB Weld!  You need "Mighty
Putty."  And also, where's the bailing wire question!?!?!?  You always use
bailing wire!

And also, all hockey sticks are bent, there are none that are straight.  You
use a type 2 nose cone with the type 2 hockey stick in a straight axle.
That is if you're using a type 1 or Type 3 transaxle (really no difference)

This makes my point, too much alcohol has passed under the bridge as it
were.  Now, distant memories, once vivid, are as cloudy as delaminated
Sekurit glass.  ;-)