[tcb] Re: Can't make the Nac show

  • From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 14:04:34 -0700 (PDT)

I wasn't ill, but thanks. Unless you consider the stress I'm under : ) Just got
a zit yesterday!PAul the body guy and Doug were ill. Doug just got back to work
today. He's working half days but I'm taking the engine to him tomorrow so it
should be good to go. It will just take every Saturday until the Classic to do
it.

From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Can't make the Nac show

To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, March 25, 2010, 8:30 AM

Unfortunately due to circumstances beyond my control, mainly illness, the work
is behind schedule on my 23 by at least a week and we leave for Fred in 21 days.

I was unable to finish the wiring and installation of the dash and cab area
because the body guy was out al week and the color sanding wasn't finished.
None of the windows or the front suspension or tranny had been installed as of
23rd.

My engine builder went into surgery the day I was going to drop off the engine
and instead of being out a week he was out 3. Now I have to scramble this
Saturday to get this Bus ready for Fred.

Sammie let me know if you don't sell the shirts I requested and I will buy them
from you in Fred. Ya'll have fun and we WILL be there next year

--
My Email Moniker
http://www.findinternettv.com/Video,item,1570570433.aspx