[tcb] Re: Can I stay?

  • From: Ed <fasteddy64@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 14:03:08 -0700 (PDT)

I am very happy with it so far.
Its not my first Vanagon, I had an 81 Westy and an 84 7 passenger.

I think I will be much happier with the simple, spartan camping equipment in
this one.
Driving home from Denton to Abilene with AC was a real treat!

And yes, the dealership is awesome here, one of the parts guys came by here to
look at it when they closed today, he was quite impressed.

Ed