[tcb] Re: @CHECK++ Re: What's it worth?

  • From: JoDejarne@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 12:26:20 EST

Mark what about this.
1964 Convertible Bug. 1000 pieces. $7000 in new parts, Bill has if all to
put it together minus new top. all welding work completed minus new rails, so
many new parts, includeing 1835 engine pro machined with scat counterweighted
cam, engle 120 cam, New weber 40's so many parts I cannot list. New Chrome 5
spoke empis.
$2500 takes it all !!! Call Bill @ 281 932-1271.

This is not a joke as far as I know, just passing on the information. I
couldn't take it now even if he gave it to me. I have been playing to much the
last two years and am not getting any thing done. I need to finish my 62bug
and
sell my 54 chevy and finsih my house so I will have it ready to  sell when we
are ready to relocate.

John D.