[tcb] Re: Busses & Balloons

  • From: whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: "TCB" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 01:16:41 +0000

Mmmm. When & where on Thursday?

Sent from my BlackBerry®

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Chamberlain <steveraychamberlain@xxxxxxxxx>
Sender: tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 20:10:01
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: Busses & Balloons

We will probably head back Saturday evening when the show is over. With a
few hours on the road we will get a jump on the trip and only have a one day
journey on Sunday. Camping is available Saturday night but all camp sites
must be cleared out by 8 am Sunday morning to make room for church parking.