[tcb] Busses & Balloons

  • From: Steve Chamberlain <steveraychamberlain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 22:58:54 -0500

Buses & Balloons will be October 1 & 2 this year (first weekend of the
balloon festival). That is one week prior to T@TP therefore we are planning
to cruise out and join the fun. It would be nice to have a large Texas
contingent show up so make your plans to join us for a road trip. Camping is
only $25 for the weekend and show is free with paid camping. More info
is available on theSamba. We plan to leave Thursday morning, Sept 29, and
spend the night in Tucumcari NM. We will stay at the Blue Swallow Inn, an
old restored motel on Historic Route 66, rooms start at $44.95
http://www.blueswallowmotel.com/  then get up Friday morning and cruise into
Albuquerque.