[tcb] Re: Buses at the Brewery

  • From: J Duncan <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 08:35:22 -0600

Are you still in College Station? That's a bit of a drive even for you.

On Monday, January 23, 2012, Ronnie Hughes <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> My daughter and I went to the Southern Star Brewery in Conroe on Saturday
for a few free beers.  We took the bus and it caused quite a stir.
Everyone was coming out and checking it out and as usual started telling
their bus stories.

> A few months ago I went to the VW show in Tulsa and someone stuck a flyer
in the cab of my single cab about a show - Buses at the Brewery in
Springfield, Mo.
> I think it would be a fun day to meet at the Southern Star for a few
beers - there's a 3 beer limit.  They normally have a band and someone
cooking BBQ.  The tours and beer tasting runs from 1 to 3 on most
Saturdays.