[tcb] Buses at the Brewery

  • From: Ronnie Hughes <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 04:06:43 -0800 (PST)

My daughter and I went to the Southern Star Brewery in Conroe on Saturday for a
few free beers.  We took the bus and it caused quite a stir.  Everyone was
coming out and checking it out and as usual started telling their bus stories.

A few months ago I went to the VW show in Tulsa and someone stuck a flyer in
the cab of my single cab about a show - Buses at the Brewery in Springfield, Mo.

I think it would be a fun day to meet at the Southern Star for a few beers -
there's a 3 beer limit.  They normally have a band and someone cooking BBQ.
The tours and beer tasting runs from 1 to 3 on most Saturdays.

http://southernstarbrewery.com/

If anyone is interested we can start looking at dates on the calendar.

Ronnie