[tcb] Broke down on the way to the Classic!!!

  • From: Ed <fasteddy64@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 16:36:03 -0700 (PDT)

I got about 80 miles from home on the way to the classic and the bus started
losing power. Couldnt find anything wrong but decided not to risk it and turned
back. It got worse as I went, ended up taking over 3 hours to make it back home.
Now it wont even start!!
I am so disgusted, guess I will see how I feel in the morning, may just hop in
the Cabriolet and try and salvage the weekend there!

Ed Maikranz
Abilene, TX
73 Riviera
84 Cabriolet