[tcb] Re: Body Metal

  • From: "Ronnie Hughes" <y4s6wd5@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 19:37:08 -0600

Thanks.

I did a search on the internet and Klokkerholm makes replacement panels for
just about everything.  http://www.klokkerholm.com/default.asp?lang=gb

Hope to get the bus over to the body shop this week.  I've done all the
damage I can do.  Now it's time for someone that knows what they are doing
to finish it up.

Ronnie