From: tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Ronnie Hughes
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2005 7:17 PM
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Body Metal

Hey Trey,

I bought replacement panels from Wolfsburg West and Bus Depot.  On the
stuff=20
I bought, turns out they both use the same vendor - Klokkerholm.  All
the=20
panels had red and white stickers on them with this name.  All panels
fit=20
well and the metal thickness was similar to the original.  I did not
weld on=20
the panels though, I glued them in place.

I bought the lower left rocker from the Bus Depot and I don't think they

gave me the right piece.  It fit, but it didn't have the drain grooves
in=20
the edge like the right side did.  I didn't want to mess with shipping
it=20
back so I used it anyway.

I like doing business with WW because of their professional service,
prompt=20
delivery and very good packaging.  All panels received in boxes with
lots of=20
popcorn packing material.  Now I didn't like chasing the popcorn down
the=20
street after the trashmen made a mess.

I tried contacting Alan Schofield, but my e-mails kept bouncing back.

Anyway, either vendor has the same panel supplier, so go for price and=20
service.

Ronnie

----- Original Message -----=20