[tcb] Re: Belton bus

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 15:14:25 -0600

haha, it says 1960 or 1950 vw
i like the cut fenderwells and cragger rims. the sub hatch is pretty cool but
eh. like will said, it woudln't take much to make it a pop top or even better a
sunroof....ahhhhhhhh.
if it was all there (glass, lights, interior, etc.) and i could hear it run,
it'd be worth the price according to samba prices...a bit more than i'd want to
pay or could pay right now.
but, one of these days i'm gonna have a cut fenderwell cragger rollin' pre67
bus. with pimped out plush velour interior you just wait and see.