[tcb] Re: BBTS questions and weather update

  • From: Eskimeaux <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 10:46:02 -0500

 Julie did you find a few more busses ready to roll to BBTS? Em our little man
River was sick this weekend and so we stayed at the house, we need to get him
better for the Friday departure to the Springs, Are you guys going? Eric do you
have a camping family yet? How's the little one doing?

A fajita dinner sounds good,

Peace
Chris

Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 06:30:02 -0700From: atx_bus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [tcb] Re:
BBTS questions and weather updateTo: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

C-E and others:The weather is looking good.Julie and I discussed having a
fajita dinner on Sat night.  Once we have an accurate head count we'll run to
HEB and get some goodies.  Spicewood is not a big place but there is a store if
you forget anything.I'll have to get back to you on the open fires.  I know
grilling is allowed, I will bring my charcoal weber for the fajitas.
 Jeff

BBTS questions and weather update

Campers, Here is the weather link
http://www.accuweather.com/forecast-15day.asp?partner=accuweather&traveler=1&zipChg=1&zipcode=78669&metric=0
  I got to get some sort of floating devises for the eskimo's, Floating in the
springs and pool is going to be great! .  What will we need to bring food wise
for the group meal? Fajitas, burgers and hotdogs? I can make a trip to Costco
to pick up bulk items if needed. Julie or Jeff do you know if an open fire is
allowed " evening marsh mellows with Reeses peanut butter cups"   Can I help
you with any other items for the campout? let me know, C-E

Keep your kids safer online with Windows Live Family Safety. Help protect your
kids.
Make every e-mail and IM count. Join the i’m Initiative from Microsoft.