[tcb] Re: BBTS questions and weather update

  • From: ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 06:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

C-E and others:

The weather is looking good.

Julie and I discussed having a fajita dinner on Sat night.  Once we have an
accurate head count we'll run to HEB and get some goodies.  Spicewood is not a
big place but there is a store if you forget anything.

I'll have to get back to you on the open fires.  I know grilling is allowed, I
will bring my charcoal weber for the fajitas.

 Jeff

BBTS questions and weather update

 Campers,

Here is the weather link
http://www.accuweather.com/forecast-15day.asp?partner=accuweather&traveler=1&zipChg=1&zipcode=78669&metric=0

I got to get some sort of floating devises for the eskimo's, Floating in the
springs and pool is going to be great! .

What will we need to bring food wise for the group meal? Fajitas, burgers and
hotdogs? I can make a trip to Costco to pick up bulk items if needed.

Julie or Jeff do you know if an open fire is allowed " evening marsh mellows
with Reeses peanut butter cups"

Can I help you with any other items for the campout?

let me know,

C-E

Keep your kids safer online with Windows Live Family Safety. Help protect your
kids.