[tcb] Re: At last... paint on the 23 Window

  • From: atx <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 16:41:56 -0800 (PST)

Looks like your off to a great start!  Can't wait to see it in person.

Jeff

sent via iPhone

On Nov 18, 2009, at 3:58 PM, "w.wood" <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

BINGO!

You hit the nail on the head!

On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 4:02 PM, James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yep, check out his comment on the feedback thread I was loking at this morning,
it's the last entry:

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=276535&highlight=krayeagle+yahoo

The guy would shrivel up and blow away if The Samba ever disappeared - it helps
to validate his existence somehow...

From: w.wood <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, November 18, 2009, 2:29 PM

Ahh, same modis operendi..  He and most of the BDM are in that class.

On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 3:25 PM, James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
He turned into a glass nazi when I tried to buy some from him. He is now my
personal Sambatista...

From: Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, November 18, 2009, 11:31 AM