[tcb] Re: Anybody else having a crappy week?

  • From: Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 19:58:25 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

I hear that.

Last week an ex-coworker and friend decided to take an Acapulco Cliff dive off
of a building in NYC.  Third friend in six weeks to
take the dirt nap.  Then I found out yesterday that a guy I worked with about
10 years ago is now going to be sharing a cell with O.J. in Nevada.  Seems his
gambling problem wound him up with 24 felony counts of check fraud.  Besides
Property Tax bills arrived! Wahoo..

Not a good week to know me..

Paul, I did receive the box.  I'm PMing you now.