[tcb] Re: Anybody else having a crappy week?

  • From: Gerald Livingston <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 01:39:51 -0500

I bought Coke and went looking for the Jim Beam only to remember that
it's in the Rivi --- in my garage --- 20 miles from here. <sigh>

So, I made some coffee and watched Mad Max Beyond ThunderDome. Maybe
I'll make a rusty nail here in a minute but I'm not really in the mood
for anything with scotch in it.

G2

singlecabboy wrote:
Will this weeks been sub par .Next week is the one I'm worried about?
Will did you get your care package ? PM me one way or the
other.please.

Paul Smith

H.B.B T.C.B Transporters at the Point 6  October 9,10,and 11, 2009

--- On Fri, 10/24/08, Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

From: Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [tcb]
Anybody else having a crappy week? To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Date:
Friday, October 24, 2008, 11:31 PM Just asking.

Time for Beer.... ;-)