[tcb] Re: '73 dash wiring photos?

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gvl2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 20:45:08 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

Check the last couple of photos in the link I provided. I have the wiring
diagram -- REALLY BIG.   It's printed on 16 sheets of paper. I was looking
for actual photos of a cleanly wired dash.

I have the Bentley with the color diagrams. The one I printed was from
vintagebus.com.

The vintagebus diagrams are great though.

Gerald