[tcb] Re: pictures

  • From: Bob Perring <perring@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 21:25:33 -0600

Effingham is an easy drive from here.
Just a few hours up the interstate, although there are better 2 lane road
routes, of course.

Piece of cake drive, and I know some pretty good camping places close by,
although I understand they have on-site camping, I believe.
My going this year will be my first trip to the show.

And Denis, as for the biscuits and gravy at the breakfast diner, I tell
you, the food around here can stop a heart if you aren't careful. We are
sure enjoying our having ready availability to fresh eggs, dairy, and baked
products from local sources around the community. We buy our milk from a
genuine creamery here in Murphysboro, as in right from the dairy to the
drinker.

The BBQ is mostly pork, but it will stand right up there with the best of
'em anywhere.

Bob