[tcb] Re: 46 mm hammer wrench

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 18:57:10 -0700 (PDT)

Ronnie:  I have one you can borrow in that time frame.  I really don't ever use
it anymore, I just remove the cotter key and drive around till the drum falls
off.  Not really, I have a 46mm air socket and a good air wrench that I use.
But you can borrow the knock off wrench.  If I forget to bring it to the show
remind me and I will come back to the house and get it.