[tcb] 21 Window Dormobile for sale

  • From: "Dan" <ThatVWGuy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 22:22:50 -0400

With the help of Peter Albarian I pulled a bus from out of a grove of trees
yesterday.  It is a Dormobile built on a '65 bench seat 21 window.  This is a
very strange bus.  You can read about it in the Samba forums here:
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=246621&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Originally I was going to use parts off of it for my '65 but given the
uniqueness of it I thought I would offer it up whole first to see if anyone is
seriously interested in a major project.  This is not the bus for your first
restoration project.  For details see the Samba add here:
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=488962

Thanks for looking,
Dan