[tcb] Re: 21 Window Dormobile for sale

  • From: ThatVWGuy@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2007 08:24:42 -0500

Doh!  Sorry about that Kirk...  Yes, Kirk was an instrumental member
of the recovery team.  After sitting 10+ years a couple of the wheels
were stiff - it was amazing that none of the wheels were frozen.  Kirk
knew exactly what to do and had them spinning freely in short order.
He make a pretty good mule when it comes to pushing an old bus too!